NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
Terms, Conditions and Rules (the “Rules”) for “Ipad 3 Giveaway”
This contest is governed by the laws of the Nebraska, and all claims must be resolved in the federal or state courts located in Nebraska. You are not authorized to participate in the contest if you are not located within the United States.
1. Eligibility. Entrant must be a legal resident of the United States who have reached the age of majority (as defined by the law of the state in which entrant resides) as of 05/01/2012. Employees of VMInnovations (“Sponsor”), its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and their family/household members (defined as parents, spouse, children, and siblings) are not eligible to enter. VOID OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES AND WHERE PROHIBITED. All federal, state, and/or local rules and regulations apply.
2. Start/End Dates. The contest begins at 6:00 PM CDT on 05/01/2012, and ends at 11:59 PM CDT on 06/27/2012.
3. How to Enter. No purchase necessary to enter. Visit VMInnovations.com find a product to review. Click on “Write your own review” link and complete the ratings and reviews form, please be sure to include your email address. When you are finished writing your review click “Post my review” button. Your review will be evaluated by VMInnovations staff to ensure it meets our content and eligibility guidelines. If you review is accepted your entry will be entered into the contest.
Each product review is considered one entry. Multiple entries per email will be accepted as long as different products are being reviewed (i.e. 1 entry per product per email).
No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for any failure to receive entries due to transmission errors or technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunction of any network, hardware, or software, whether originating with entrant or Sponsor. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
4. How to Win. Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during each calendar 7 day period starting 05/01/2012 to 6/27/2012, by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the contest. Each completed, active review, consisting of a text review of at least 25 words, will earn a giveaway entry. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified by email every week up to 06/27/2012. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all these requirements.
5. Prizes. The following prizes will be awarded:
Each prize will be selected in a randomized electronics drawing from all eligible entries under the following condition:
Sponsor makes no warranties with regard to the prizes. Prizes are not transferable. No substitution of prizes is allowed by winner(s), but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are not redeemable by winner for cash value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner.
6. Affidavit of Eligibility/Release. Each winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, where lawful, a Publicity Release within fourteen (14) days of prize notification. If the winner cannot be contacted within five (5) calendar days of first notification attempt, if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if winner rejects the prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Rules, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries. . If a prize is forfeited, no compensation will be given. Limit one prize per household.
7. Conditions. By participating, entrants and winner(s) agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever, including without limitation property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Contest, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Contest -related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if the Contest cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, or acts of terrorism.
8. Miscellaneous. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned under any circumstances.
In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The “authorized account holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet service provider or other online organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
If for any reason the Contest is not capable of proceeding as planned, including due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error, or any other causes that affect the security or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
Sponsor is not responsible for any error, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission; communications failure; loss, theft or destruction of entries; unauthorized access to or alteration of entries; any technical malfunction or problem with any telephone network or lines, computer or online systems, computer equipment or software; failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor (including due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website); or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Contest.
Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that the entrant is attempting or likely to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest, including by cheating, hacking, deception, use of automated quick entry programs or other unfair playing practices, or intends or is likely to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
Caution: Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may violate criminal or civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from that person to the fullest extent permitted by law, in addition to any other legal and/or equitable remedies that are or may be available.
10. List of Winners. To obtain a list of winners send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to
VMInnovations, 1421 Kingbird Rd., Lincoln, Nebraska, 68521.
11. Sponsor. The Sponsor of this Contest is VMInnovations, 1421 Kingbird Rd., Lincoln, Nebraska, 68521.