Didn’t we promise you that our most grandiose giveaway will be announced this week? The wait is over! Starting today (November 10, 2011), every single day we will giveaway awesome prizes for the next 40 days. Since we believe that variety is the spice of life, prizes will range from subwoofers to chain saws, and even a netbook!
“How do you enter to win” – you ask? Simply like us on Facebook and enter your email address – that’s it!
How To Enter:
Official Rules of 40 Days of Christmas
Terms, Conditions and Rules (the “Rules”) for Online Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
This Promotion is governed by the laws of the Nebraska, and all claims must be resolved in the federal or state courts located in Nebraska. You are not authorized to participate in the Promotion if you are not located within the United States.
1. Eligibility. Entrant must be a legal resident of the United States who has reached the age of majority (as defined by the law of the state in which entrant resides) as of 11/10/2011. Employees of VMInnovations (“Sponsor”), its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and their family/household members (defined as parents, spouse, children, and siblings) are not eligible to enter. VOID OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES AND WHERE PROHIBITED. All federal, state, and/or local rules and regulations apply.
2. Start/End Dates. The Promotion begins at 12:00 PM CDT on 11/10/2011, and ends at 11:00 AM CDT on 12/19/2011.
3. How to Enter. If applicable as part of entry, “like” VMInnovations on Facebook. Fill out the required entry form, limit one entry per person and per e-mail address. Entrants must have a valid e-mail address. More than one entry from any person or e-mail address will void all entries from that person or e-mail address. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for any failure to receive entries due to transmission errors or technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunction of any network, hardware, or software, whether originating with entrant or Sponsor. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
4. How to Win. Odds of Winning. Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received on or about 11/10/2011 through 12/19/2011, by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified by email through-out the promotion period. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all these requirements.
5. Prizes. The following prizes will be awarded: Netbook, Blendtec Blender, Naxa NX-916, Streetwires PSK04B, Gemini DJX-03 headphones, Razor Scooter, Hfi12d4 subs, Click It Diaper Bag, Conair LWD500CS, Jogging stroller, Bike Helmet, Homelite chainsaw, Audiopipe 1500W Amp, Bullz Audio EPAK4BL, Kelty backpack, Husqvarna Trimmer 128CD, Safety 1st Alpha Car Seat, Chauvet CH-730, Haan Flocked Hangers, Numark Mixtrack, Sennheiser hd428, Box of Assorted Chocolates, Fisher Infant Carrier, Kicker subwoofer, Pool cover, Kidkraft Musical Rocker, Taylor Made golf bag + iron, Cortex 125G, $50 VMInnovations Gift Card, Rockford Amplifier, Cobra XRS-9345 Radar Detector, Pyle headphones, Wilson golf balls, Lifesmart heater, Stinger SHK241, Kidkraft Waterfall Train Set, SnowJoe Snow Thrower, Miken bag, Bike trailer coupler, Ryobi trimmer.
Total Approximate Retail Value of All Prizes Combined: $4,805. Sponsor makes no warranties with regard to the prizes. Prizes are not transferable. No substitution of prizes is allowed by winner(s), but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are not redeemable by winner for cash value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner.
6. Affidavit of Eligibility/Release. Each winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, where lawful, a Publicity Release within fourteen (14) days of prize notification. If the winner cannot be contacted within five (5) calendar days of first notification attempt, if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if winner rejects the prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Rules, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries. If a prize is forfeited, no compensation will be given. Limit one prize per person.
7. Conditions. By participating, entrants and winner(s) agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever, including without limitation property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Promotion, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if the Promotion cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, or acts of terrorism.
8. Miscellaneous. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned under any circumstances.
In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The “authorized account holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet service provider or other online organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned, including due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error, or any other causes that affect the security or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
Sponsor is not responsible for any error, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission; communications failure; loss, theft or destruction of entries; unauthorized access to or alteration of entries; any technical malfunction or problem with any telephone network or lines, computer or online systems, computer equipment or software; failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor (including due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website); or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Promotion.
Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Promotion or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that the entrant is attempting or likely to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion, including by cheating, hacking, deception, use of automated quick entry programs or other unfair playing practices, or intends or is likely to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
Caution: Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may violate criminal or civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from that person to the fullest extent permitted by law, in addition to any other legal and/or equitable remedies that are or may be available.
10. List of Winners. To obtain a list of winners send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to
VMInnovations, 1421 Kingbird Rd., Lincoln, Nebraska, 68521.
11. Sponsor. The Sponsor of this Promotion is VMInnovations, 1421 Kingbird Rd., Lincoln, Nebraska, 68521.